Tipper semi trailers are composed of chassis, hydraulic lifting system, power-take-off, and tipping box. Usually tipping trailers work with excavators, loaders, belt conveyors, etc. to form a loading, transporting, and unloading line for transportation of earthwork, sand, and loose materials.
TITAN tipper semi trailer has successfully entered more than 50 countries. Such as Tanzania, Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Algeria, Sudan, Mali, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea, Senegal, Argentina, Chile, etc.
Tipper Semi Trailer for Sale Near Me, Purchasing 3 Axle Tipper Semi Trailer
Tipper semi trailer is suitable for bulk transportation of goods such as coal, ore, and building materials. Tipper semi trailer can be divided into two categories according to their usage: one is heavy-duty and super heavy-duty for off-road transportation. They are mainly used for large-scale mining and engineering transportation tasks, and are usually used together with excavators; the other is light and medium-sized ordinary for road transportation, transporting loose goods such as sand, soil, coal, etc. It is usually used with a loader.
1. The tipping box can be rear dumpers or side dumpers. It can effectively improve transport efficiency.
2. The chassis and beam of the tipping box are made of high-quality manganese steel plates. The shapes of the box can be U shape and rectangular shape. Our tipping semi trailers with the following advantages: high strength, strong lifting force, good rigidity and toughness, strong bearing capacity and no permanent deformation.
3. Excellent producing technology: the main parts are produced by advanced equipment, the longitudinal beams are welded by a fully automatic submerged arc welding machine, and the wheels, axles and leaf springs are assembled accurately.
Tipper Semi Trailer for Sale Manufacturer
1. The Tipper semi trailer adopts the unloading method of front top and rear unloading, which can reduce considerable structural weight compared to side unloading models, but the flatness of the unloading site is much higher.
The box body adopts a frame type + corrugated board structure, the overall strength is much stronger than that of an ordinary container modification, and the box body is detachable, and you can choose your own box according to the different transportation materials.
2. The hinge point at the rear of the cargo box is one of the biggest highlights of tipper semi trailer. It uses a widened four-hinge point design. When the cargo box is lifted, the widened hinge point is more stable than the narrow hinge point. The degree is higher.
The design of the front single top of the entire lifting system + balance bracket + large width four hinge points can minimize the risk of rollover, which is very important for dump trucks that are prone to rollover accidents.
3. Due to the working conditions, the tipper semi trailer has higher requirements for the strength of the frame. For this reason, the rear of the frame adopts X-shaped cross-reinforced beams to connect the two sides of the frame as a whole. The advantage of this is that When the cargo box is lifted, the frame is not prone to distortion due to its good rigidity.
The crossbeam is designed to be the same height as the frame, which is difficult to see on ordinary trailers. In addition, the beams are also punched with weight-reducing holes, which can reduce unnecessary structural weight to the greatest extent while ensuring strength.
How Much is 3 Axle Tipper Semi Trailer for Sale Near Me
Tipper semi trailer is a big trailer that usually lifts when dumping its hall in a chosen location. It is similar to the dump truck trailer and is used synonymously to mean the same thing. Tipping semi trailers are suitable for the transportation of bulk goods such as coal, ore, earthwork, building materials and so on. As a professional trailer manufacturer, we provided 25-45cbm, 2-6 axles tipping semi trailers.
Tipper semi trailer will help you to carry and offload bulk goods in a very easy and efficient manner. With dump trailers, they are applicable in the construction, agriculture, and recycling industries among many other areas. They come in different shapes and types.
Because the tipping box can automatically tilt at a certain angle to discharge, it greatly saves the unloading time and labor, shortens the transportation cycle, improves work efficiency, and reduces transportation costs. It is quite commonly used. There are two types of dump trailers namely: crawler-type tipper dump box trailer, side tipper trailer.
3 Axle Crawler-Type Dump Box Trailer & Side Tipper Trailer
What is the Crawler-Type Tipper Dump Box Trailer?
TITAN crawler-type tipper dump box trailer, high safety factor, light dead weight, high degree of automation, simple operation, eliminate the hidden trouble of rolling over. Fast unloading, no residue, no driver in the cab control need not get off. Suitable for sand, coal, grain, asphalt, clinker and other bulk cargo transportation.
This conveyor tipper semi trailer does not need to lift boxes to be able to unload automatically, which does improve safety compared to traditional tipper trailers -- or at least reduces the risk of tipping over during unloading.
20Ft Container Chassis Tipper Semi Trailer for Sale