The bulk cement trailer is also called bulk cement truck or cement bulk trailer, which is composed of special vehicle chassis, bulk cement truck tank, gas pipeline system, automatic unloading device and other parts. It is mainly used for the bulk transportation of dry materials such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, granular alkali, etc. whose diameter is not larger than 0.1mm. We can often see the situation of such vehicles in cement plants, cement warehouses and large construction sites.
bulk cement trailer ready for shipment
Tanker body material : 5mm high strength wear-resistance steel
Payload : 36T-50T
Application: transport lime, cement, powder etc.
Tank body thickness: 3.5mm
Compressor: 12m³ double cylinder air compressor
Spare tire rack: 2 units
Leaf spring: 10 pieces
Sprinkler: one sprinkler; car waxing
Diesel Engine: WEICHAI Brand
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Brake system: WABCO
Light: LED light (specially intended for oversea markets)
Tool box: 1 set
Painting: Polyurethane paint, with long service lift, and avoid the vehicle get rust
4 axle cement bulk trailer
1. Car chassis of the cement bulk trailer: According to the specifications of the selected car chassis manual.
2. Air compressor of the bulk cement trailer: According to the air compressor manual.
3. Power take-off of the bulk cement truck: always pay attention to regularly check its lubrication and operating conditions. If there is any abnormal noise, find out the cause and eliminate it in time. Check the gear seizure and wear condition once a year, and do not run over speed.
4. Air circuit of the cement bulk trailer: Check the sealing condition frequently, and remove the air leakage in time; check the working condition of each valve frequently, repair or replace if it fails; the safety valve should be opened when the pressure is 0.2Mpa, and the pressure in the tank should not be increased More than 0.2Mpa.
5. Tank body of the bulk cement trailer: Regularly check the tank body weld seam for air leakage. If this phenomenon is found, repair welding should be carried out in time.
6. Tank air chamber of the bulk cement truck: Check the air chamber canvas frequently. If it is damp, impermeable or damaged, it should be replaced in time; check whether the air chamber bead is compacted. If there is air leakage, it will affect the unloading effect and should be eliminated in time.
The tank body of the bulk cement trailer
1. Before opening the material inlet each time, the pressure relief valve and the ball valve of the air inlet pipe must be opened, and the material cover should be opened after the remaining air in the tank is removed to avoid injury.
2. Always pay attention to whether the pressure gauge is working properly, and strictly prevent the pressure gauge from malfunctioning, overpressure, and leaking of the tank body.
3. Check the safety valve frequently to ensure that the pressure is released at 0.2Mpa, and the pressure in the tank must not exceed 0.2Mpa.
4. Frequently check whether the operating table is working properly, so as not to damage the air compressor and power take-off (specifically refers to the powder tank bicycle).
5. Always listen to the rotating sound of the power take-off and the air compressor. If there is an abnormal noise, stop the machine immediately to eliminate the fault.
3 Axle Bulk Cement Trailer
1. Before unloading the cement bulk trailer, check whether the unloading butterfly valve, external air supply interface, exhaust valve and two inlets are closed and tightened. If it is not tightened, tighten it first to prevent air leakage;
2. Start the engine and shift the transmission to neutral while stepping on the clutch pedal to completely separate the transmission and the engine;
3. Turn on the solenoid valve switch of the power take-off and slowly loosen the clutch pedal to make the air compressor rotate;
4. Adjust the control handle of the control mechanism, and adjust the air compressor speed to about 900r/min and stabilize it;
5. When the pressure reaches 0.18MPa, first open the auxiliary blowing pipe, then open the front and rear bin unloading disc valves to start unloading, after which the air compressor pointer will stabilize a certain value;
6. When the air pressure drops to 0.04Mpa, the rear bin has been unloaded, close the blowpipe, open and close the disc valve of the rear bin several times, and then close the disc valve and inlet valve of the rear bin, that is, only the front bin is discharged , After that, the pressure will rise and stabilize to a certain value;
7. When the pressure of the barometer reaches 0MPa, the unloading is completed, turn off the air compressor (turn off the power take-off switch), and close the unloading butterfly valve.