Container chassis semi trailer is used to transport containers, and container chassis have different types and sizes. Each of its major components and system quality will be useful for the skeletal trailer you buy. Below we will introduce the different models of container chassis trailers, price, specifications, etc.
The skeleton container trailer is specially used for the transportation of various containers such as 20, 40, 45, 48, and 53 feet. The best design scheme has a reasonable structure and reliable operation.
Most industries use large containers to transport finished products, so container trailers are required. Containers are still one of the safest ways to transport fragile and sensitive goods.
Skeleton container trailer are designed for maritime container and sea freight transport tasks and combine both safe and rapid container handling. TITAN container trailer possesses a long service life even under the tough conditions which a semi-trailer container chassis has to face on a daily basis.
Through this video below, you can learn about different types of container chassis trailers, like 2/3/4 axle skeleton chassis for sale, 20/40ft skeleton container, interlink container trailer, terminal trailer, and the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
The diversity of products can meet the individual needs of customers. According to customer needs, we can produce gooseneck type skeleton trailer, skeletal trailer, tipper chassis trailer, interlink skeletal trailer, etc. Different cars have different functions and different prices.
FOB Price: 3 axle 40ft skeletal trailer $9000-$12000
This is the most commonly used and the most frequently ordered model by customers.
The frame is usually made of steel. It can be used to transport containers of various lengths: 20ft, 40ft or 45ft.
It has clearly marked positions and twelve sets of container locks are installed to facilitate the fixing of containers of different sizes and ensure their safety at their destination.
FOB Price: 2 axle 40ft terminal trailer $10000-$12000
The terminal chassis trailer is an economically feasible and practical trailer to use. This is an invention that offers a truck chassis for loading and offloading high weight containers without much effort.
It has a simple structure. It comprises a simple truck chassis but of rugged construction.
This trailer is adjustable to meet your desired maneuverability conditions for loading and offloading. Adjustments to axle spacing can also be made based on your needs.
Its frame is roughly the same as other models, the main difference is that the front is a gooseneck design, below is a picture of our gooseneck trailer.
FOB Price: 2 axle 40ft dump chassis trailer $10500-12500
The trailer comes with an hydraulic lifting cylinder that contracts longitudinally to facilitate loading and on the other hand, they extend in an outward manner to enhance the offloading process.
The pivotal drive on the upper frame translates to a change in the distance between the roller and the securement point of the cable in relation to the lower frame.
This results in the lift and movement of the loaded container without the need to search for external equipment such as a winch device to trigger the desired distance.
1. Axle: According to the axle configuration, a 30-ton axle with 2 axles is usually obtained. For this option, the maximum weight of a 40-foot container is 25 tons. We can also customize 3-axis container chassis according to different needs. All these options will be provided to you according to your needs.
2. Size: Container chassis trailers come in different sizes and can hold 20ft or 40ft containers. There are also some containers suitable for carrying 45ft containers, if you need more special design, we can provide customized services.
3. Load capacity: Our trailer has a load capacity of 20 to 60 tons. However, for most containers to be transported, the 20 tons option is sufficient. This is a very important aspect when choosing a container chassis trailer.
4. Design: Due to its application and use, container chassis trailers are made of high-strength materials. It is a rugged structure designed to provide you with the services you need without having to do a lot of manufacturing work through high-quality welding techniques that have been tried and tested to ensure that the skeletal trailer meets high quality standards .
5. Tires: Be sure to confirm the laws and regulations regarding tire configuration in your country. Some countries only allow the use of a single tire option, which means that if you choose this option, you need to allocate tires appropriately for the container moving trailer.
Among these types of trailers, your choice first depends on your preference for the type of work you need to accomplish. Usually, the selection is based on the following conditions:
If you want the trailer to have multiple uses, transport containers, and other goods, it is best to choose the flatbed trailer type. The container chassis is only used for containers. If your job requires other special requirements, then your trailer needs to be customized.
All these trailers can carry a considerable amount of weight. However, the 2 axles / 3 axles container chassis trailer is of much help when weight considerations are to be made. Its construction has primarily been made to provide a chassis that can help you carry high weight containers.
Number of Axles
Based on the amount of cargo to carry, trailer considerations can be made looking at the number of axles for each trailer. They could be 2 axles or 3 axles.
Cost is also an important factor to consider when choosing a trailer. Ordinary trailers have many uses and reasonable prices. If you only need simple trailers for simple applications, then it is a wise choice to choose common trailers for containers.