In fact, vehicles are the same as human beings. They also have a lifespan. They also need our careful care. Take tri axle trailer vehicles as an example. They need to do basic inspection and maintenance. This can avoid unnecessary safety hazards and reduce maintenance Cost to achieve the purpose of extending its service life.
Let’s start with the basic inspection of the China flatbed semi trailer. Don’t underestimate the following inspections, which are really related to the safety of vehicles and personnel.
1. Tires: Whether there are cut marks, scratches, bulges, tire tread wear and tire pressure are normal;
2. Axle suspension: 1. Whether there are cracks in the welding seam of the suspension support; 2. The suspension support and tire bolts are not loose; 3. Make sure that the U-bolts of the axle are not loose;
3. Rim: Whether there are cracks and deformation;
4. Brake system: Whether the brake drum of the brake pipeline system level is damaged, worn or cracked; ensure that the braking is normal and without delay; check whether the brake air circuit and the emergency relay valve are normal before driving in the northern area in winter; Whether the desiccant in the car drying tank is invalid;
Tri Axle Container Flatbed Trailer Details
5. Supporting device: All parts are intact and can be used in normal lifting and shrinking;
6. Wiring harness and air pipe: no cracks, abrasion, air leakage, wiring harness connectors are intact;
7. Lamps and labels: the lamps are intact and clearly visible; the labels are clear without falling off or covering;
8. Traction pin: whether the wear of the traction pin exceeds the normal value;
9. Box body and box door: The box body and the flatbed semi-trailer locking device are connected in place without loosening;
In addition to the above aspects, it is also necessary to regularly check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the welds are cracked, and whether the rubber parts are obviously worn and aged.
When doing the above inspection, any abnormality found during the inspection process must be repaired in time. Remember not to let the vehicle drive on the road with illness to avoid safety accidents.
China Tri Axle Trailer for Sale
Next, we want to share with you a little knowledge about container flatbed trailer maintenance. Vehicle maintenance is roughly divided into the following aspects:
1. Wheel hub maintenance: long-term inspection of the wheel hub system, cleaning the shaft head and internal and external bearing failure grease, replacing qualified new grease, checking whether the wear of the bearing affects the use, checking the performance of the brake pads, brake drums, brake pads and other components, and proceed according to the inspection results Maintenance and replacement;
2. Grease: grease or lubricate the parts of the flatbed semi trailer legs, adjusting arms, camshafts, balance beam pins, leaf springs, etc.; cycle: regular use of vehicles half a month to January, or vehicles that experience heavy rain After grease lubrication, the vehicles that are not used frequently need to be greased after being used again. Apply sufficient grease to ensure adequate lubrication and reduce component loss and damage caused by mechanical friction;
40 ft Container Flatbed Semi Trailer in Factory
3. Other maintenance:
Patch repair: for holes, cracks, etc.;
Replacement maintenance: for large-scale damage and serious deformation;
Scrape putty paint repair: for small deformation and no damage;
Sealing glue: oil and water leakage from the top or side plates;
Steel reinforcement: aiming at the overall deformation and box expansion of the composite board;
Tire maintenance: tire repair, tire inflation, tire replacement, and regular measurement of tire pressure.
Through this video below, you can learn about different types of flatbed semi trailer,such as 2 axle,3 axle,4 axle, flatbed etc.
As well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
If you want more information about our flatbed semi trailer, please click "Flatbed Semi Trailer"
And you can also look at other resources and products on our website.