Cement trailer is mainly used for bulk transportation of powdery dry materials such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, granule alkali, etc. We often see such vehicle situations at cement plants, cement warehouses, and large construction sites.
For special vehicles such as powder tank trucks, the operation and maintenance are more complicated. Many details require customers to pay special attention. We start with the maintenance of powder tank trucks today to learn about the common troubleshooting of the cement trailer.
Drawing of 3 axles cement tanker trailer
1. Automobile chassis:
The frame is the main body of the powder tank truck. It welds two longitudinal beams and many beams into a frame structure and then forms a resistance welding with the tank body. Because the frame is the load-bearing body of the semi-trailer, you cannot perform welding or drilling operations at any position on the side member.
2. Air compressor:
Bulk cement tanker adopts domestic famous brand oil-free swing bar type single-cylinder or double-cylinder air compressor to provide compressed air for discharging, the rated working pressure is 0.2Mpa; the displacement is 10-14 cubic meters/min. It can use a diesel engine and motor wave to connect the transmission shaft through the secondary power device to provide power input for the air compressor.
3. Brake system: The powder tank truck adopts a dual-pipe inflatable brake system.
The service braking system mainly consists of palm joints, air supply pipelines, control pipelines, emergency maintenance valves, air storage tanks, energy storage brake chambers, and wheel brakes.
The parking brake is controlled by a semi-trailer energy storage spring braking system. The wheel brake also doubles as a parking brake. This device is used when parking or parking on a slope.
ABS braking system: It is an electronic system that controls and monitors the speed of the vehicle during braking. Improves the active safety of the vehicle.
4. Gas path:
The sealing condition should be checked frequently, and if there is air leakage, it should be removed in time.
5. Tank body:
The tank body is provided with a feeding port (manhole), a non-slip walkway and a climbing ladder, which are used for loading and maintenance personnel to enter the tank. The tank structure is V-shaped, W-shaped, or straight.
Regularly check the tank body for leaks.
TITAN 3 Axles W shape cement bulker trailer for sale
1. Before opening the feeding cover, you must open the pressure relief valve and the inlet pipe ball valve to remove the remaining air in the tank before opening the tank cover to avoid injury.
2. You should always pay attention to whether the pressure gauge is working properly, to prevent the pressure gauge from malfunctioning and overpressure, and the tank bursting.
3. Always check the safety valve to ensure that the pressure is released at 0.2Mpa, and the pressure inside the tank must not exceed 0.2Mpa.
4. Often check whether the operation table is working properly, so as not to overrun and damage the air compressor.
5. Always listen to the sound of power take-off and air compressor rotation. If there are abnormal sounds, stop troubleshooting immediately.
1. Before unloading, check whether the unloading disc valve, external air source interface, exhaust valve, and two feeding ports are closed and tightened. If they are not tightened, tighten them first to prevent air leakage.
2. Start the engine and shift the transmission to neutral while pressing the clutch pedal to completely separate the transmission from the engine.
3. Turn on the power take-off solenoid valve switch, and slowly release the clutch pedal to rotate the air compressor.
4. Adjust the control handle of the control mechanism to adjust the speed of the air compressor to about 900r / min and stabilize it.
5. When the pressure reaches 0.18MPa, first open the auxiliary blowpipe, then open the front and rear bin discharge disc valves to start discharging, after which the pointer of the air compressor will stabilize to a certain value.
6. When the air pressure drops to 0.04Mpa, the back bin has been unloaded. Close the blower tube, open and close the back bin valve several times, and then close the back bin valve and the back bin intake valve. , After which the pressure will rise and stabilize to a certain value.
7. When the pressure of the barometer reaches 0MPa, the discharge is completed, the air compressor is closed, and the discharge disc valve is closed.
TITAN 3 axle 50 ton cement bulker for sale
1. When filling, pay attention not to fill the powder tank, and some space should be reserved to expand the powder.
2. When loading, avoid mixing sundries into the tank, block the discharge pipe, and affect the discharge speed and remaining rate.
3. If there is abnormal noise from the air compressor, press the clutch pedal, turn off the engine, and turn off the power take-off solenoid valve switch.
4. Pay special attention to the change of the pressure gauge, the operator cannot leave the site to avoid the phenomenon of excessive pressure.
5. The tank should be kept dry daily to avoid the agglomeration of powder.
6. When repairing the car, you should prevent the parts from falling and knocking to prevent damage, deformation, bumps, scratches, etc. of the parts. You must pay attention to cleaning when the parts are restored.
7. When working on the air compressor, avoid standing on the air compressor side.
8. When speeding up, do not push the throttle too hard, and use even force.
9. Remember not to use the external air supply port to exhaust.
10. Special attention: After the first unloading, be sure to check the fulcrum bolts and U-bolts, and tighten each bolt one by one; later, check each bolt regularly. If loose ore is found, tighten it.
1. When the inflation pressure is established, when the pressure in the tank is too high and the safety valve is opened, the exhaust valve can be opened to reduce the pressure.
2. When water enters the tank, the water should be discharged in time through the two drain valves at the bottom of the tank. If the fluidized bed canvas gets wet, the fluidized bed canvas should be replaced in time to avoid agglomeration of the cement.
3. During the discharging process, if other abnormal situations need to be terminated, you can close the discharging valve first, and then open the exhaust valve.
If you want more information about our semi-trailer, please click “Bulk Cement Trailer“.
And you can also look at other resources and products on our website.