Dry bulk tanker trailer is mainly used for transporting the bulk packing of powder dry materials such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, granular alkali, aluminum powder, etc. How to use the powder tank truck? Below we will share with you.
Before performing any operations on the powder, it is important to perform a series of checks. These are mainly for safety and to ensure that you get the most from the trailer:
1. Perform routine inspection according to the axle axle manual of the dry bulk tanker trailer;
2. Check the tank, frame, suspension and key components for cracks or loose bolts;
3. Check whether the lighting and braking system are normal;
4. Check whether the manhole, intake valve and discharge valve can be opened and closed normally;
TITAN cement bulker transporters
(1) After the vehicle reaches the destination, park the bulk cement tanker trailer at the corresponding position of the storage tower, ensure that the discharge hose is level with the storage joint of the storage tower, and connect the quick connector of the discharge hose to the transport pipeline joint of the storage tower, Tighten firmly.
(2) Check whether the manhole cover is tightly closed; close the tank top pressure relief valve, secondary blow valve, and discharge valve; check whether the front and rear intake valves are open.
(3) Start the diesel engine or power take-off of the power plant to drive the air compressor so that the speed of the air compressor reaches the rated speed (about 900 rpm) to inflate the tank.
(4) When the pressure of the pressure gauge reaches 0.2MPa, open the secondary blow valve, unblock the pipeline, and then open the discharge valve to start discharging.
(5) When the pressure gauge drops to 0.02MPa to 0, cut off the power, stop the operation of the air compressor, close the secondary blow valve and the discharge valve, open the tank top pressure relief valve, and the discharge is completed.
On some occasions, your tanker discharge line may get blocked especially when offloading your cargo, don't panic. It is possible to unblock your tanker's discharge line comfortably without even disconnecting any of the hoses. All equipment such as hoses, cam locks and valves should always be kept in good condition if you want this procedure to be effective. This unblocking procedure must only be conducted by a professional competent operator. Otherwise, the blockage may get to a worse condition or even lead to the damaging of the equipment.
Principle of Operation: The procedure works through the use of the blockage to trap pressure in between the tanker discharge outlet valve and the product blockage. Once this pressure is drained promptly back into your tanker, it forms a vacuum that draws along your product back with it.
Pres-Starting check: Open up the tanker dump valve to reduce the tanker pressure back to zero. Establish whether the blockage has been caused by your silo fully filled or as a result of an absence of pressure when offloading. The blockage will be easy to deal with and clear back into your tanker cone when it is most empty and nearest to the blockage.
W type powder tanker trailer VS V shape bulk cement tanker trailer
1. Pay attention to the gauge pressure when unloading. If the gauge pressure exceeds 0.2MPa, check whether the safety valve is vented.
2. The discharge hose shakes greatly when discharging, please close the secondary blow valve halfway.
3. When the storage tower of the discharge site is full, first close the discharge valve, then quickly close the power device, and finally close the secondary blow valve to avoid the blockage of the discharge pipeline and the storage tower pipeline.
4. During the unloading process, the pipeline is blocked and can be eliminated without stopping the machine.
1) If the butterfly valve other than the discharge valve is blocked, immediately close the butterfly valve of the discharge valve and the intake valves at the front and back of the tank, and use the secondary blow-off valve to remove foreign objects in the pipeline.
2) If the discharge valve is blocked inside the butterfly valve, fully open the secondary blow valve, and repeatedly open and close the discharge valve butterfly valve to eliminate the blockage.
TITAN silobas tanker trailer shipment
1. After each disassembly and assembly of the towing pin and wheel, the tightening of the towing pin bolt and vehicle nut must be checked to ensure that the specified torque is reached.
2. Within one month of pneumatic sand trailer operation, all bolts of the main vehicle are tightened once, and the steel plate U-bolts are tightened once again; the tension rod pin and all bolts of the tension rod are tightened once again, and then tested every three months .
3. The air compressor must be cleaned once for a total of 24 hours of work, and the filter must be replaced for a total of 120 hours of work.
4. When the ash is unloaded or the ash is continuously in a rainy day, the manhole cover must be opened at noon on a sunny day and exposed to strong sunlight for 3 to 4 hours. If necessary, enter the tank to clean the inner wall and the ash outlet.
5. Regularly keep the inside and outside of the tank clean, and clean up the ash deposits on the top of the tank in time to prevent corrosion of the tank and timely maintenance if corrosion is found.
Through this video below, you can learn about different types of TITAN bulk cement tanker trailers, such as 3 axle dry bulk tanker trailer, 30-ton fly ash tanker, 50cbm silo trailer for sale.
And process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.